Easter Gifts at Chocolate.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

iPhone users having problems signing into YouTube application

Yesterday, we learned that some iPhone and iPod users can not sign in their YouTube Application. A "YouTube not available" error message popped up once clicked the "sign in" button. Just as shown in the below picture:

YouTube not available on iPhone

Soon afterwards in the Apple forums, users posted at least one thread in discussion of this problem. The user writes:

"When I try to log in to the YouTube app on my iPad I get a message telling me the YouTube app is unavailable and then logs back out. I have the correct user and pass so I’m not sure why it's doing it. All other apps are ok and I am connected to the Internet."

Anyone else having the same problem?

Advertisement by Leawo Software:
Leawo Free YouTube Downloader is a free web video downloader. It can download all Flash video from the Internet. It can automatically detect and download web video to your computer. Besides, it is an all-in-one browser, video download manager, video accelerator and FLV player.

Reshipment from Flash video player blog

No comments:

Post a Comment