Easter Gifts at Chocolate.com

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Download Paramore - Monster Music Video from YouTube

Paramore - Monster artwork
Paramore recently has released a new single "Monster" to declare the band's new return. Hayley Williams, lead vocalist of the band was excited to the new track's release and said: "We are fighting back and excited to be the album of Transformers. Tell your friends ... Paramore is back!"

Tired of Hip-Hop and Electric Pop music? If yes, let's listen to this new alternative rock track – Monster by Paramore. The song was included in "Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon" album tracks. Paramore released "Monster" for digital download on June 7, 2011. Three days ago, accompanying music video for "Monster" was released and has quickly gone viral.

"Monster" music video was uploaded to YouTube on July 18 and has garnered over 1 million views in its first three days. To download Paramore's "Monster" music video from YouTube, you can check the YouTube Downloader for Mac. You can also use the free YouTube downloader on PCs.


Previously, two members of Paramore, Josh Farro and his brother Zac Farro left the band in 2010. "Monster" is the first track by Paramore since Farro brothers' departure. So we can see only three members of the band in the song's artwork, which describes the three members, Hayley Williams, Jeremy Davis and Taylor York standing in a dark tunnel with light behind them. Part of the song is supposed to be the reaction to Farro brothers' departure, such as some lines from the song "Now that you're gone, the world is ours."

"Monster" video features the three members of the band trapped in a deserted hospital. At the beginning, they are in a coma on the surface of water. The lead singer Williams is the first person to be awake. She begins to sing. The footage switches the screen to an empty room where the band performs the song and strikes the walls. Members of the band are seen lonely escaping from the unsafe hospital. They finally meet each other and keep running to the room where they performed.

In my own opinion, the video is not so good, also not too bad. It's just not creative.

Paramore - Monster lyrics:

You were my conscience, so solid, now you're like water
And we started drowning, not like we'd sink any further
But I let my heart go, it's somewhere down at the bottom
But I'll get a new one and come back for the hope that you've stolen

I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
From turning into a monster and eating us alive
Don't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone, the world is ours

I'm only human, I've got a skeleton in me
But I'm not the villain, despite what you're always preaching.
Call me a traitor, I'm just collecting your victims
And they're getting stronger
I hear them calling.

I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
From turning into a monster, and eating us alive
Don't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone, the world is ours

Well you find your strength in solution
But I liked the tension
And not always knowing the answers
But you're gonna lose it, you're gonna lose it

I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
From turning into a monster, and eating us alive
Don't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone, the world...

I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
From turning into a monster, eating us alive
Don't you ever wonder how we survive?
Now that you're gone, the world is ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment