Easter Gifts at Chocolate.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

Download Michael Jackson's First Official Single Hold My Hand

Disclaimer: The video 'Michael Jackson - Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)' mentioned in this article is copyrighted. You can't distribute, broadcast, or even sell the copyrighted video to others without permission from the content owner.

'Hold My Hand', the first official single of Michael Jackson and a song in Michael Jackson's new album 'Michael', will be officially released on Monday, November 15th at 12:01am EST.

Now the song is available for streaming on MichaelJackson.com.

There are some software that can download 'Hold My Hand' music video from website. Leawo Free YouTube Downloader is a free software that can download Flash video from websites.

Brief information about 'Hold My Hand'

'Hold My Hand', a duet with Akon, is a song they recorded in 2007. A handwritten note from Michael belonging to his Estate indicated his desire that 'Hold My Hand' be the first single on his next project. However, in its unfinished state, the song leaked out in 2008. Akon recently completed the new and final production of 'Hold My Hand'.

"I'm so proud to have had the chance to work with Michael, one of my all time idols", said Akon.

MICHAEL ALBUM TRACKLISTING:

Hold My Hand in Michael Jackson's new album 'Michael'
1.Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)
2.Hollywood Tonight
3.Keep Your Head Up
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent)
6. Best Of Joy
7. Breaking News
8. (I Can't Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)
9. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon

The Michael album will be released On December 14th.


-- Michael album cover --

If you like the song, you'd better buy it from iTunes or CD stores.

Related articles:

1 comment: