Easter Gifts at Chocolate.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lady Gaga talked about her new music video likely for "You And I"

Lady Gaga YouTube video download
Yesterday, Gaga talked about her new music video on Omaha radio station 94.1, hearing her track "You And I" on the radio for the first time. The new forthcoming music video, yet still not confirmed for which audio music of Lady Gaga, was shot in Nebraska. According to the plot of this new music video, Gaga said "Well, it was actually kind of perfect the way it worked out 'cause the premise of the video is that I've walked all the way from New York City to Nebraska to get him back. I'm walking with no luggage and no nothing and it's just me and my ankles are bleeding a little bit and there's grass stuck in my shoes and I've got this outfit on and it's real sort of New York clothing and I'm sprinting". She also mentioned about the music video idea that "And the [video is about the] idea that when you're away from someone you love, it's torture."


Feel free to listen to "You And I" HQ YouTube audio below. To download Lady Gaga "You And I" music audio from YouTube, you can check this YouTube Downloader, a free YouTube download tool. Check this guide to get to know how to download "You And I" YouTube video. Mac users can check YouTube downloader for Mac to freely download YouTube videos on Mac, with the guide here download Lady Gaga YouTube "You And I" video.

No comments:

Post a Comment